Are you someone that has a mood change depending on the colors that you wear or the colors that are surrounding you? Some people love the color red, and they will use it often in restaurants or bars while in spas, people will use light blue. Red makes you feel alive, and blue makes you feel calm and collected.
There are so many colors, and each color can make you feel different. This happens because each color has its own vibration. Color is full of energies and the energies of the colors effect your chakras.
There are seven different chakras that are found in the body, and you can use the color that matches to bring balance and help to your chakras.
- Associated with red.
- Found at the bottom of the spine.
- Makes you feel safe and trusting.
- When it is unbalanced, it makes you feel worried and stressed.
- Red means: love, passion, earth.
- Associated with the color yellow.
- Found below the belly button.
- Can help you to be confident and that you have power.
- When it is unbalanced, it makes you feel upset, angry, and worthless.
- Yellow means: Power, moving, being positive.
- Associated with the color green.
- Found in the middle of the chest.
- Makes you have love and compassion for yourself and others.
- When it is unbalanced, it can make you feel jealous, afraid, and not able to open up to others.
- Green means: Relaxing, focusing and having balance.
- Associated with the color blue.
- Found in the throat.
- Makes you able to communicate and to express your feelings.
- When it is unbalanced, it will make you feel shy and make you unable to speak the truth.
- Blue means: Healing, being mindful and having peace.
Third Eye Chakra
- Associated with the color indigo.
- Found in the middle of the forehead.
- Helps to increase your intuition and helps you have more imagination.
- When it is unbalanced, it will make you feel judgmental and lazy.
- Indigo means: Being spiritual and reaching your higher self.
- Associated to the color violet.
- Found at the top of the head.
- Makes you have peace and to be more spiritual.
- When it is unbalanced, it can make you feel lonely and depressed.
- Violet means: Being calm and relaxed.
What to Do Next
When you figure out which chakra needs to be balanced and healed, you can use the colors that are associated with that chakra. The biggest goal is to make sure that you use the chakra color in your life as much as possible.
If you feel jealousy, chances are that your heart chakra is blocked, and you need to get it opened. This can work if you go around things that are green, wear green or even go out into nature. When your throat chakra is blocked, wearing blue jewelry can help to open up your communication.
Colors can be worn on your body; you can decorate the area that you live in, or you can even eat foods that are the color associated with that chakra.
When you want to open your chakras and you want to have healing, you can use colors to heal the chakra. You can even meditate while you are holding crystals that are associated with the color of your chakra that needs help. You can allow the space that you are in to fill with that color light and let your feelings rejuvenate and get stronger.
As you focus on the chakras in your body, notice which ones seem to be blocked or not flowing correctly. These are the chakras that need to have healing. Let the colors fill the spaces of your blocked chakra as you focus on the chakra and concentrate on it getting balanced and strong.
This kind of color therapy is great if you need to open up your chakra system. Listen to what your body is telling you and pick the right colors that can support your chakras and give you overall wellbeing.